The Pacific Oaks College and Children’s School Alumni Association provides educational, social, and networking opportunities to retain and strengthen friendships developed while a student at Pacific Oaks. Our graduates are representations of the College’s philosophy and approach to learning; they embrace a respect for individual and cultural differences, a commitment to serve the underserved, and a dedication to the principles of social justice.
Pacific Oaks alumni are defined as graduates of the College who have received a Teaching Credential, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or any student who has attended the Children’s School. If you qualify in more than one graduate category, the most recent graduate date should be used to determine your membership category.
“Become a part of PO’s professional community by joining the Alumni Association and continue with us on the path to creating positive, sustainable change in our world.”
Alumni Association Member
Alumni Association Membership Benefits:
- Personalized membership card
- Free access to networking events
- Career Support
- Access to library and borrowing privileges
- Use of Computer Lab
- Exclusive announcements on employment opportunities from our local professional organizations
- One-time initial membership gift
- Guest network Wi-Fi access
- Representation on Pacific Oaks Board of Trustees
- Access to exclusive benefits at E Central Credit Union
New Benefits for 2018!
Special discounts with the following companies:
- AAA Auto Insurance
- Choice International Hotels
- Payless Car Rental
- Auto Europe
- Wyndham Hotel Group
- Hotel Bargain
Alumni Association Membership dues will be applied toward an annual project chosen by the association leadership.
The Office of Advancement