How to Apply
We encourage all prospective students to apply for financial aid, regardless of their financial circumstances.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Pacific Oaks College’s school code is 001255.
- Complete and e-sign Stafford Master Promissory Note at studentloans.gov.
- Complete Entrance Counseling at studentloans.gov.
- Provide Documents Requested by Pacific Oaks College. Once Pacific Oaks College receives your FAFSA data and you have been offered admission, we will notify you of any documents needed prior to processing your award letter.
- Review and return Estimated Award Letter.
- Receive completion email from your financial aid advisor. Financial aid will post to your account within seven to 10 business from the start of the semester.
- Financial Aid FAQs
Financial Aid Forms
- FAFSA (Pacific Oaks code: 001255)
- New Student Financial Aid Packet
- Direct Deposit Authorization for Financial Aid Refund
- Book Store Voucher