Congratulations on your decision to continue your education! Pacific Oaks is here to help you plan and understand the financing of your education. Whether you are pursuing your bachelor’s or master’s degree, we understand that navigating college costs and financial aid options can be difficult.
Available to current or prospective Pacific Oaks College students, our student finance coordinator serves as a liaison between multiple departments such as Financial Aid, Student Accounts, Admissions, Academics, and Student Services.
Our student finance coordinator can assist you with:
- Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application (CADAA)
- Navigating the financial aid process
- Understanding your financial aid options
- Understanding your award letter
- Learning about Pacific Oaks scholarship opportunities, as well as external and scholarship search resources
- Navigating the student accounts process
We hope to assist you in planning your finances so that you worry less about financing your college costs and have more time to dedicate to your studies. Bernice Orozco, our current student finance coordinator, has more than 25 years’ experience in higher education student finance and is ready to assist and support you in any way possible.
Student Finance Coordinator
Se Habla Espanol
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Use this link to view and schedule an appointment https://calendly.com/studentfinancecoordinator.
If you need to schedule a time outside of these hours, please reach out to the student finance coordinator with the best time to contact and days of availability.