Hear from a PCC student who received her M.A. at Pacific Oaks in May, 2018
Less than three miles away, Pacific Oaks College is a supportive, affordable environment for PCC students to fulfill their dreams of a Bachelor's degree.
PCC students who qualify for the Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG) will be guaranteed acceptance at Pacific Oaks College. No worries, no questions.
PCC TAG participants qualify for a preferred tuition rate for their entire Pacific Oaks College Bachelor's program – demonstrating the support Pacific Oaks provides to quality PCC students. In addition, Pacific Oaks College will waive the $55 application fee for PCC TAG participants. Call 626.529.8061 to learn more about the preferred tuition rate and to start the application process.
Please visit our Guide for Transfer Students to learn more about TAG agreements and what Pacific Oaks College offers PCC students.
A TAG, or Transfer Admissions Guarantee, is a special partnership between Pacific Oaks and higher education institutions that guarantees a qualifying student acceptance into a Pacific Oaks Bachelor's program.
- PCC students must have a minimum of a 2.5 Grade Point Average (GPA).
- PCC students must have a completed Associates Degree by the start of their enrollment at Pacific Oaks College
In addition, the following must be submitted:
- Completed Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts from ALL post-secondary institutions previously attended
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Successfully meet the Basic Skills Requirement (BSR), including completing the CBEST (California Basic Education Skills Test). *
- Proof of Registration for the CSET (California Subject Examinations for Teachers): Multiple Subjects exams**
*Proof of meeting the BSR required for admission to credential-preparation programs
**Proof of CSET Registration is required for admission to credential-preparation programs
Two months prior to the start of their first semester (Please speak to an Admissions Enrollment Counselor for details on semester start dates):
- PCC students must submit all required admissions materials
- PCC Students must sign a "Commitment to Enroll" document
The following PCC degrees qualify to participate in the TAG program:
- All AA, AS, AA-T and AS-T degrees qualify for the PO-PCC TAG Agreement
- Please Note: Certificates of Achievement and Occupational Skills Certificates are not eligible for TAG Admissions
PCC TAG participants may choose from the following Bachelor's programs:
- B.S. Business Administration
- B.S.W. Social Work
- B.A. Community Psychology
- B.A. Early Childhood Education
- B.A. Human Development
AND – Pacific Oaks College offers B.A. programs which include Teaching Credential specializations, enabling students to graduate with a B.A. and qualify for teaching credential at the same time
- Speak to the PCC Transfer Office and let them know you want to participate in the TAG program at Pacific Oaks
- Call 626.529.8061 or email a Pacific Oaks Enrollment Counselor today, and let them know you are a PCC student interested in a TAG admissions to Pacific Oaks