With a tradition of over 70 years of upholding our core values of respect, diversity, social justice, and inclusion, Pacific Oaks College’s campus in San Jose is a supportive and affordable environment for Mission College students to fulfill their dreams of a B.A. degree.
Mission College students who qualify for the Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG) will be guaranteed acceptance at Pacific Oaks College. No worries, no questions.
TAG participants qualify for a preferred tuition rate for their entire Pacific Oaks College Bachelor’s program – demonstrating the support Pacific Oaks provides to quality Mission College students. In addition, Pacific Oaks College will waive the $55 application fee for TAG participants. Call 669.999.4301 to learn more about the preferred tuition rate and to start the application process.
Please visit our Guide for Transfer Students to learn more about TAG agreements and what Pacific Oaks College offers Mission College students.
- A TAG, or Transfer Admissions Guarantee, is a special partnership between Pacific Oaks College and higher education institutions that guarantees a qualifying student acceptance into a Pacific Oaks B.A. program.
- Mission College students must have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher
- Mission College students must have a conferred Associates Degree by the start of their enrollment at Pacific Oaks College or a minimum of 60 transferable units
In addition, the following must be submitted:
- Completed Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts from ALL post-secondary institutions previously attended
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Official CBEST Scores*
- Proof of CSET Registration**
*Official CBEST scores required for credential-preparation programs
**Proof of CSET Registration is required for students entering credential-preparation programs
- Two months prior to the start of their first semester (Please speak to an Admissions Enrollment Counselor for details on semester start dates):
- Mission College students must submit all required admissions materials for their chosen program. Please review the Admissions Requirements above or speak with an Enrollment Counselor
- Mission College Students must sign a "Commitment to Enroll" document and pay a $100 tuition deposit
- The following degrees qualify to participate in the TAG program:
- All AA, AS, AA-T and AS-T degrees qualify for the Pacific Oaks College-Mission College TAG Agreement
- Please Note: Certificates of Achievement and Occupational Skills Certificates are not eligible for TAG Admissions
- Mission College TAG participants may choose from the following B.A. programs:
- AND – Pacific Oaks College offers B.A. programs which include Teaching Credential specializations, enabling students to graduate with a B.A. and qualify for teaching credential at the same time
- Speak to the Mission College Transfer Office and let them know you want to participate in the TAG program at Pacific Oaks College
- Call 669.999.4301 or email a Pacific Oaks Enrollment Counselor today, and let them know you are a Mission College student interested in a TAG admission to Pacific Oaks College